FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where are you located?
Deep Tissue massage studio is open @ Pembroke Hall, 7 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2
What can you expect during a massage?
You will be greeted at the door and taken in for a pre-treatment consultation. Here you will be asked about any symptoms, medical history and reasons for massage treatment. This is to determine what treatment will be of most benefit to you. The routine and techniques will be explained before you lie on the table. You will undress to underwear but will be covered in towels throughout. Oil will be applied to the skin during massage. You will be asked for some feedback in order to determine how much pressure to apply. You should feel calm and relaxed during and after the massage.
Do I need to undress for treatment?
For techniques that require the application of oil or lotion, direct skin contact is ideal. You will be asked to undress to your comfort level, ideally to underwear.. I will leave the room to give you privacy while you undress, and get on the treatment table, covering yourself with towels. I will then knock before I re-enter the room. I undrape only the area being worked on – your modesty is maintained throughout your treatment.Ideally the client will wear small underwear or roll the underwear up for leg access.
Who is the studio aimed at ?
The studio is aimed at men or women over 18 years of age. Clients who are seeking a therapeutic massage either relaxing, deep tissue or combination. Any health concerns or issues can be discussed at consultation. Pregnancy massage is not currently offered. Main reasons people come in are for back problems, neck trouble, gluteal pain and strain, stress or to just relax and pamper themselves.
What are the benefits of massage therapy?
· Pain relief!
· Balances the nervous system; relieves stress and aids relaxation
· Decreases muscle tension and stiffness; daily activities are once again enjoyable when your body movements are eased
· Promotes faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
· Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion, allowing you to do more of the things you enjoy!
· Enhances athletic performance
· Speeds healing after surgery or injuries; reduces pain and swelling; lessens formation of excessive scar tissue
· Promotes deeper and easier breathing; overall wellness and revitalization is enhanced when your body tissues receive adequate oxygen
· Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids; strengthens the immune system
· Enhances the health and nourishment of skin; a glowing complexion is revealed!
· Improves posture; proper distribution of weight on your joints will refine each and every movement and position required of you in your day!
· Cultivates a relaxed state of mental alertness
· Relieves mental stress; enhances your capacity for calm thinking and creativity
· Encourages your awareness and appreciation of the mind-body connection
· Improves your ability to monitor stress signals as they arise and respond appropriately
How will I feel after the massage therapy treatment?
Most people feel very relaxed. Some experience freedom from long-term aches and pains developed from tension or repetitive activity. After an initial period of feeling slowed down, people often experience increased energy, heightened awareness, and greater productivity which can last for days. Since toxins are released from your soft tissues during a massage, it is recommended you drink plenty of water following your massage. Massage therapists sometimes recommend a hot Epsom salt bath that encourages the release of toxins that may have been stirred up from the massage treatment.
How much does it cost ? PLEASE CHECK PRICE PAGE FOR CURRENT OFFERS , SPECIAL OFFERS RUN REGULARLY
How do I book an appointment?
Please email or WhatsApp/text 0863483455 TEXT MESSAGE IS THE BEST METHOD